12.31.2010

New Year's Resolution

2010 was an amazing year with so many things that happened I think I'll have to devote quite a lot more time to that post than I have at the moment. Presently, though, I'd like to discuss New Year's resolutions.

These simple goals mark a desire for a fresh start. A chance to improve one's lot or one's self. A dream that can be as grand as saving the whales or as small as remembering to take out the trash on time. These dreams reflect a desire to make something of the New Year. Something better and amazing. Something that often times falls by the wayside by the end of February.

With that said, my own personal goal for 2011 is to begin updating this very blog more regularly. But I'm not going to stop there! I am going to post a new comic every single day! Ok, that might be a bit too ambitious, but expect a new comic at least 3 times a week. To start it off, here's my "pre New Years" addition to the pages of Oolong history.

No comments:

Post a Comment